Sunday, July 23, 2023

Christmas in July using Stampingbella

 Hi everyone it's Day 3 and I have another card for BYSHC Linky Party Christmas in July. This one is Snarky. I hope your having fun getting your Christmas Cards done early.  I have been enjoying all the inspiration.  Make sure and use graphic and hashtag #christmasinjuly2023byshclp for your social media posts.




Isn't this image cute? She's stampingbella Christmas Tree Oddball Rubber stamp. I have had her for so long and I was so happy to ink her up for the first time. I stamped her on some Neenah Solar white 80lb cardstock with Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored her in with copic markers and gel pens. She was really fun. I ink blended the background carefully with Mustard Seed Distress Oxide ink and then cut my stamp and background with a A2 stitched Rectangle die.


I glued my panel to a A2 top folding card base. I stamped a sentiment from the same stamp set with Versafine Onyx ink and cut it out with a small rectangle die. I added it to my panel with foam tape and cut the excess paper with my scissors. I added some red embellishments and that finishes my snarky Christmas card. I hope you like it. I hope you'll link your cards, there are some fabulous sponsors and there is a lot of sales going on.



10 comments:

  1. Ohhh so cute!! Love how you highlighted the focal image... gives her so much dimension! Thanks for linking up with the Christmas in July Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Crystal she was a lot of fun. XOXO

      Delete
  2. Adorable Von, lovely image highlighted and so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww Thank you so very much Annie!!! Biggest hugs!!!!

      Delete
  3. I love StampingBella! She's such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Von. Love this stamp and the way you used the yellow.

    ReplyDelete

Simple Notecard using 2 New Stencils from A Colorful Life Designs

 Hello everyone.  I have a simple notecard today using 2 New Stencils from A Colorful Life Designs .  Use VonFan10 to save 10% off your purc...