Monday, July 24, 2023

Christmas in July using Honey Bee stamps

 Hi everyone.  Can you believe It's Day 4 of the BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party?  I have another Christmas Card to share.  Use graphic and Hashtag #christmasinjuly2023byshclp for social media posts.




Isn't this pickup truck so cute? I am finally using it after so much time in my stash. It's by Honey Bee Stamps called Little Pick Up. I cut it out all my pieces including the tree with colored and white cardstock. Some of the white pieces I used Copic Markers. After I put it together with liquid glue I added some white gel accents.



I cut out some Christmas pattern paper from a Michaels paper pack called Winter Dream with a Scalloped A2Card Frames. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment from Country Christmas Wreath Stamp set. Lastly, I used a Copic Marker to draw some ground for my truck. I hope you like it.  I hope you'll link up your holiday cards.  There are a lot of Amazing Sponsors for this hop.

Supplies:

Little Pick Up Paper Piecing Die

Scalloped A2 Card Frames

Country Christmas Wreath Stamp







11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Awww Thank you soo much my friend!!! Big hugs!!!

      Delete
  2. So beautiful, Von Marie! I love the pretty colors! Thanks for linking up with the Christmas in July Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Von, as always you inspire with your designs, just adore this Christmas truck and card xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so very sweet Annie!!! Thank you so much!! Biggest Hugs!!

      Delete
  4. This is so pretty - a card you'd see sold in stores!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so sweet Becca!! I appreciate it!! Thank you!!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the red truck!

    ReplyDelete

I Chews You

 Hello everyone.  I have a card to share using A Colorful life Designs New May Release.  If you love to make cat or dog cards then this mont...