Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Santa's Elf

 Hi everyone. Welcome to Day 5 of the BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party. I have a Christmas Card today to share. I hope your enjoying the hop as much as I am. I also hope your getting your Christmas Cards Linked up. There is still time and there are some wonderful Sponsors.  Use graphic and hashtag #christmasinjuly2023byshclp on your social media posts.





I chose to use this sweet stamp from CC Designs called Elf Swissie. Isn't Santa's Elf cute??   I stamped her on Hammermill cardstock with Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored her with my copic markers, I then cut her out with my paper trimmer. I stamped a sentiment from the stamp set and also cut it out with my paper trimmer.



I then used a Stamps of Life Plaid Background die that I cut out with red cardstock. I layered it onto green cardstock and then glued it to a A2 card base. I added my image and then popped up my sentiment with foam strips. I used a liquid pen on my image for fun.  I will also be adding my card to the FB July Challenge in the CC Designs FB group-Anything Goes Optional starts with S

Until Next Time, Happy Crafting!

Supplies:






8 comments:

Simple Notecard using 2 New Stencils from A Colorful Life Designs

 Hello everyone.  I have a simple notecard today using 2 New Stencils from A Colorful Life Designs .  Use VonFan10 to save 10% off your purc...