Thursday, October 1, 2026

{BYSHC} Card Sketch 74 for October 2026

 Hello Everyone Happy October! We have a new card sketch for {BYSHC} Card Sketch 74. I really love this card sketch I hope you join us. Christmas is coming our way and Taylored Expressions is our sponsor this month.


Let's Get Started:



I went with some fun pattern papers and colored cardstock for my Holiday card today. I had to turn my card sketch as my snowman would of looked funny and backwards. So I didn't mind as I don't do this to often. I added some glitter pattern paper and faux glitter pattern paper for fun.


I even placed my sentiment sideways and I like it. I might have to do my sentiments sideways more often. Sentiment is from Papertrey ink. I then glued all to a A 2 card base 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 and that finishes my card. I hope you join us 
 












No comments:

Post a Comment

A Colorful Life Designs October 2026 Release

 Hello everyone. I'm so excited to have a card today for A Colorful Life designs New Release for October 2026. If you would like to see...