Wednesday, April 1, 2026

Happy April {BYSHC} New Holiday Card Sketch #68

 Hello everyone.  I'm so excited for the New {BYSHC} Card Sketch 68.  It's so fun to use your scraps that's what I did for this card sketch. Yay and I know you have scraps right? We also have a New Sponsor this month too.

Let's Get Started:



So after cutting my scraps of paper looking at the inspiration from Sketch Challenge #68.  I had a lot of fun patterns. No it's not perfect but it was a lot of fun and homemade.



I did glue everything to a A2 card base 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 and added a ephemera Christmas Die-cut and a Unity Stamp Co. Sentiment strip that they had sent me with a previous order probably last year.  I had so much fun making this card.  I can't wait to see your cards. Join us this month you have 1 month the whole month of April and don't forget we have a Spring into Christmas event too coming up check out the graphic.


















2 comments:

A Colorful Life Designs October 2026 Release

 Hello everyone. I'm so excited to have a card today for A Colorful Life designs New Release for October 2026. If you would like to see...