Wednesday, November 19, 2025

Wishing You A Flurry OF Fun This Winter

 Hello everyone.  I have a Cute Winter Card to share using A Colorful Life Designs November Release.  Have you checked out the Release yet?  It's pretty great and you can use VonFan10 to save on your purchase.  Here is a process video on making this card.


On my card I used the Beautiful Split Snowflakes Stencil 6x6.  This stencil also has a Negative Piece.  I inked up the stencil using white cardstock and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide ink with Milled Lavender Distress Oxide ink. My favorite colors!! I then cut my background to be 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. 


This cute penguin and snow balls images is from Pink & Main Flurry of Fun Stamp Set that was stamped with Memento Tuxedo ink and colored in with my copic markers.  I also stamped a sentiment from this set too onto my panel and then glued my panel to a A2 card base.   I added some sequins from A Colorful Life Designs in Satin Matte.  I love how this cute card turned out.









Our Mid Month Inspiration Stencil Rose Swirl is Still on Sale for $4 use my code also to save more.


Here is my card using this stencil:




Compensated affiliate links used when available. If you place an order after clicking on one of my links, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!










2 comments:

Friends of Unity Blog Hop October 2026

 Hello everyone. I'm so excited for our Friends Of Unity Blog Hop for October. Our cue this month is Pink October Breast Cancer Awarenes...