Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Holiday Wreath

 Hello I have a Holiday card today using the New stencil Layered Mixed Wreath from A Colorful Life Designs Mid Month Motivation.  This stencil is on sale and you can still use my code VonFan10 to save even more.



On my card, I used pink paper 110 pound.  I ink blended this wonderful Layered Mixed Wreath with inks Worn Lipstick Distress ink, Wplus9 Gold ink, Mowed Lawn distress ink, and Vintage Photo Distress inks.  I had fun with this wreath.  You can use lots of different colors or just one color would be really pretty too.



I cut out my background with a oval die and I cut out some foiled pattern paper A2 size 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  I popped up my wreath with foam tape and used some silver card bling from A Colorful Life Designs. I glued everything to a A2 card base.  I love how this card came out and I plan to make more for the Holidays as they are fun to batch.

Supplies:








Some links may use affiliates at no extra charge to you.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Wreath

 Hello I have a Holiday card today using the New stencil Layered Mixed Wreath from A Colorful Life Designs Mid Month Motivation .  This sten...