Saturday, July 20, 2024

Christmas in July Linky Party Day 2

 Hello everyone.  I'm so excited for the BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party and today is Day 2.  We have some Amazing Sponsors and this is a great way to get your Christmas Cards done early.  Please use graphic on all your projects.  Projects must be Holiday Themed, Winter, Yuletide, Hanukkah ETC.  Use hashtag #christmasinjuly2024byshclp





I chose to use Sponsors Unity Stamp Co. and Therm O Web.  

I started out foiling my Therm O Web Slimline Toner Card Front Revers Polka with Thermowebs Color Harmony Transfer Foil in Crimson Shattered Glass.  I used my Heidi Swapp Minc Machine to achieve my results.  I had so much fun and I made a few extras for future projects.  Therm O web is Amazing.  I love how my background looks.  



Next, I stamped Sponsors Unity Stamp Co. Comfort To Go Red Rubber Stamp onto white cardstock using Catherine Pooler Samba ink.  I then used Sponsor Unity Stamp Co. for the Scallops and Rectangle dies to cut my coffee out.  I then layered my rectangle onto black cardstock.  I stamped a sentiment with black ink and cut it out to be a fishtail banner.  I cut my foiled background to be 4 x 5 1/4.  I glued everything to a A2 kraft card base.  I used Sponsor Therm O Web for the big roll of foam tape to place on the back of my sentiment before adhering to my card.  Lastly, I glued some red sequins.  

I hope you can join us this week.  Linky Party ends July 26.


Here is a List of our Amazing Sponsors:

Tawny Owl Paperie

Unity Stamp Co.

Not 2 Shabby

Angie Blom Digital Designs

Lawn Fawn

Twiddler’s Nook

Therm O Web

RAM Stamps 

Gina K Designs 

Waffle Flower {NEW Sponsor}

Colorado Craft Company

Newton’s Nook Designs

A Colorful Life Designs

Jaded Blossom

Pink & MainGina Marie Designs 


Supplies:


Unity Stamp Co. Conmfort To Go

Therm O Web Color Harmony Transfer Foils Shades OF Red

Unity Stamp Co. Scallops and Rectangles Nesting Dies

Therm O Web Slimline Toner Card Fronts Reverse Polka

Therm O Web Foam Tape






9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Von Marie! I love the red background! So gorgeous! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWW Thank you my friend!! It was nice dusting off my Minc Machine. XOXO

      Delete
  2. Amazing card! Love the red foil background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Von! Love that foiled background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this cup of holiday cheer!

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Card using the Holly Nosegay Stencil

 Hello everyone.  It's Mid Month Motivation for A Colorful Life Designs and the Holly Nosegay Stencil 6x9 is on sale until September 22...