Friday, July 26, 2024

Christmas in July Extra card for the Last Day

 Hello everyone.  I managed to make an extra card for the BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party. Today is the last day.  I wanted to use all the Amazing sponsors but of course that didn't happen.  I did have fun though and I hope you did too.  Use hashtag  #christmasinjuly2024byshclp






Okay, I tried to make a card like Jenni from the DT and I couldn't but I still think it came out cute.  I used 1/2 strips of pattern paper scraps.  I glued them to copy paper using Sponsor Therm o Web's liquid glue and then cut my strips again leaving white space in between my strips.  I cut them again and then glued them to white cardstock diagonally.  I still like all the reds pattern papers.  When I was done I cut out my background using Sponsor Unity Stamp Co. with a scalloped rectangle die.


I used a circle die from sponsor Waffle Flower using the same pattern papers I was working with.  I then used a bigger circle die with white cardstock to glue my pattern paper circle to.  I had these cute hamsters from retired Waffle Flower Coffee Shop Hamsters stamp set and coordinating die set colored up and cut out for me.  Makes me think of the red coffee cups from Starbucks.  I love Holiday coffees.  I glued everything to a A2 kraft card base.  I popped up a hamster and my sentiment strip using Taylored Expressions.  I added some red enamel dots and that finishes this card.


Here is a List of our Amazing Sponsors:


Tawny Owl Paperie

Unity Stamp Co.

Not 2 Shabby

Angie Blom Digital Designs

Lawn Fawn

Twiddler’s Nook

Therm O Web

RAM Stamps 

Gina K Designs 

Waffle Flower {NEW Sponsor}

Colorado Craft Company

Newton’s Nook Designs

A Colorful Life Designs

Jaded Blossom

Pink & Main

Gina Marie Designs




6 comments:

  1. This is positively adorable!! I love the stripes, the papers and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww Your the best!!! Thank you soo much my friend!! Hugs!!!

      Delete
  2. I love your version of this stripes pattern, Von Marie! Such a cute card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWW Thank you soo much sweet friend!! I appreciate it. Hugs!!!

      Delete
  3. Super cute card. Love that background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww Thank you so much sweet friend!! XOXO

      Delete

Holiday Wreath

 Hello I have a Holiday card today using the New stencil Layered Mixed Wreath from A Colorful Life Designs Mid Month Motivation .  This sten...