Saturday, June 1, 2024

New Sketch Challenge for June BYSHC

 Hello everyone.  I'm so excited it's June.  There is a New Sketch 46 for BYSHC.  We are closer to the Holidays and what better way to get your Holiday cards finished early.  And we have a Sponsor.  Lawn Fawn is our sponsor this month.

Here is a look at the sketch:


Here is what I made using the Sketch:


I finally used this cute bear from Sunny Studios Holiday Hugs Stamp set.  I stamped him out as well as the cup cake and sentiment with black ink on white 110 pound paper.  I colored using my alcohol markers and fussy cut everything out including the scripty sentiment.  I stamped and heat embossed on black paper for the secondary sentient and then cut it to fit.


I cut my pattern papers from LDRS Mackenzie Christmas paper pack 6x6 according to the sketch.  I love how easy this sketch is.  My bear takes the shape of the circle.  I glued everything to a A2 card base.  I love how it came out.  I hope you join us this month and add your card to the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers FB group. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Pumpkin Spice Latte Card

 Hello everyone.  I have a Fall Pumpkin Spice Latte card today using a New Stencil from A Colorful Life Designs called Pumpkin Latte.  Don&#...