Saturday, April 20, 2024

BYSHC Spring into Christmas Day 2 Linky Party

 Hello everyone.  I have another card to share for the BYSHC Spring into Christmas Linky Party.  I hope you are enjoying all the inspiration.  I'm having a blast already.  I have a list of amazing sponsors down below.  Use hashtag #springintochristmas2024byshclp. All projects must be Christmas, Hanukkah, Yuletide, wintry, etc.




On my card today, I used Sponsors Unity Stamp Co, Newton's Nook Designs, and Lawn Fawn.

I first started out stamping my image from Unity Stamp Co. called Farm Fresh Girl illustrated by Angie Blom who is also a Sponsor onto white card stock.  I colored her in with my copic markers.  I stamped a mask on post it paper and cut it out and then used the Evergreens stencil from Newton's Nook Designs with ink that Iink blended with Lucky Clover Distress ink. I also ink blended with Rustic Wilderness Distress ink. I then cut out my background and image with a Scalloped rectangle die from Unity Stamps Co.



I stamped a sentiment from the same stamp set with black ink on white cardstock.  I cut it out with a circle die. I then glued my panel to a green heavy weight A2 card base.  I adhered my sentiment with foam tape and added some white gel accents, and Sponsor Lawn Fawn Glitter Glaze, and sequins.  I hope you like my card and I'm so glad I was finally able to use this stamp set by Unity Stamp Co.  I hope you can join us!  I look forward to seeing your cards. 

 

Here is a list of our Wonderful Sponsors:


Unity Stamp Co.

Twiddler's Nook

Therm O Web

Not 2 Shabby

Fresh and Renewed with Teresa

Pink & Main

Newton’s Nook Designs 

Angie Blom Digital Designs 

Colorado Craft Company 

RAM Stamps

Gina K. Designs 

Taylored Expressions 

Jaded Blossom 

Gina Marie Designs

A Colorful Life Designs 

Lawn Fawn 

Kat Scrappiness 


Supplies:

Unity Stamp Co. Farm Fresh Girl Stamp

Unity Stamp Co. Scallops and Rectangles Nesting Dies

Newton's Nook Designs Evergreens Stencil 6x6






7 comments:

  1. Ohhh... love your beautiful card, Von Marie! Fabulous mix of products from our lovely sponsors! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sentiment is so perfect with the wonderfully stenciled tree BG & the girl holding her purchase at the farm. ;-) Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love that you gave this pretty girl a red hat and sweater! ❤️💚💙

    ReplyDelete

Thank You Card using Chunky Chevron Stencil from A Colorful Life Designs

 Hello everyone.  I have another card to share using A Colorful Life Designs Newest Release.  This month includes dogs, cats, and fun backg...