Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Wishing You Everything Happy

 Hello everyone! It's Woodblock Wednesday  I love this challenge, it's a fun way to give your Woodblock stamps some love. This challenge is hosted my my friend Amy Tsuruta.  I hope you can participate, it's really fun.  Usually you have until the following Monday to upload your cards.



On my card, I used this cute camper woodblock stamp from American crafts that was in my stash waiting to get inked.  I stamped it on white cardstock with black ink and colored it simply with my copic markers.  I then cut it out with a scalloped stitched rectangle craft die from Waffle Flower Crafts.  The pattern paper is from Echo Park called Imagine That Girl 6x6 paper pad.  I cut a rectangle and layered my camper.  I also cut pattern paper to glue to my white cardstock panel 4 x 5 1/4 as well as a strip.  


I stamped one of my all time favorite sentiments using the Woodblock stamp from Michaels Recollections with black ink onto my white panel.  I then glued everything with liquid glue.  I used my white gel pen for a few accents and glued some sequins to match.  Everything was glued to a kraft A2 card base.  I hope you like it.  I had a lot of fun making it.


Thank You for Visiting My Blog 💗


4 comments:

  1. Love the combo of stamps von marie!
    Thanks so much for joining me for Woodblock Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

BYSHC Spring into Christmas Linky Party Last Day

 Hello everyone.  It's Bittersweet that today is the last day for the BYSHC Spring into Christmas Linky Party .  I had a lot of fun and ...