Friday, November 10, 2023

Tis The Season For A Latte

 Hi everyone.  It's Bittersweet that today is the last day for the Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  I had so much fun and so many ideas for Coffee cards.  I will have 1 more card later on.



I was given these 2 stamp sets given to me my Crafty Friend Maggie. They are called I heart books stamp and 1 More Chapter stamp from Three Room Studio.  I stamped and heat embossed my images onto watercolor cardstock.  I then watercolored them in with my Tombow markers, a paintbrush, and water.  When I was happy with my results I fussy cut my images.


I cut out some Christmas pattern paper A2 size and then cut out a white cardstock strip for my base board.  I glued everything to a A2 green card base.  I then stamped a sentiment from STAMPlorations called Holiday Mocha Feels with black ink on white cardstock.  I cut my sentiment to be a banner.  I then added sequins and a tree confetti to the big mug.  I hope you like my card, I had so much fun making it.

Supplies:

Mocha Feels Stamp

I heart Books Stamp

1 More Chapter Stamp



4 comments:

Simple Notecard using 2 New Stencils from A Colorful Life Designs

 Hello everyone.  I have a simple notecard today using 2 New Stencils from A Colorful Life Designs .  Use VonFan10 to save 10% off your purc...