Friday, November 10, 2023

Good Cheer Elf Mug

Hello everyone.  I have my last card for the Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.   



I used a SVG File called Christmas Elf Mug from the Silhouette Design studio.  I used my Silhouette Cameo 3 to cut all my die-cuts out using white cardstock.  I ink blended my die-cuts using Gina K Designs Faded Brick ink, Pinkfresh Studio Emerald City ink, Black Soot Distress Oxide ink, Lost Shadow Distress ink, Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide ink, Broken China Distress Oxide ink, and Lucky Clover Distress ink.  I then glued all my die-cuts together using liquid glue.


I grabbed a A2 piece of red cardstock and I rann it through my diecutting machine using a Gina K Designs Swiss Dots embossing folder.  I then took a sanding block and sanded some of my dots.  I stamped my sentiment with black ink on white cardstock from STAMPlorations Holiday Mocha Feels stamp and then layered it on black cardstock.  I glued everything to a green A2 card base and glued some festive sequins to match.  I hope you like my elf mug.  It was a lot of fun and I enjoy ink blending even when I have colored cardstock.




7 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Who doesn't love elves?? Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun Von Marie. I'm always fascinated with digital cutter projects. I really need to use mine! Thank you for all the lovely project for this hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you use yours. I still have a machine I have never use lol. Awwww your so sweet Thank you sweet friend!!! XOXO

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on winning the CCC Challenge prize ❤️

    ReplyDelete

I Chews You

 Hello everyone.  I have a card to share using A Colorful life Designs New May Release.  If you love to make cat or dog cards then this mont...