Friday, October 27, 2023

Peppermint Shaker Card

 Hello everyone.  I have another card to share that I made for the BYSHC Falling For The Holidays Linky Party.  I hope you'll join us.  The Linky Party ends tonight. Use graphic and hashtag  #fallingfortheholidays2023byshclp




I have a really simple card using Sponsor Twiddlers Nook.  I had to make a infinity Shaker card.  I recently purchased a paper pack from Joanns and it was perfect for these clay pieces from Twiddlers Nook.  I cut my pattern paper to A2 4 1/4 by 5 1/2.  I then put my paper in a A2 card sleeve and used a tape runner to glue it tightly.  I cut some plastic also where the opening is so it wasn't too bulky.  I filed my sleeve with the shaker bits.  so fun and used my tape runner to glue it closed.


I found some peppermint ephemera from Doodlebug in my stash and glued them to my card.  I also stamped a sentiment from a Lawn Fawn stamp on a stitched white banner die-cut with red ink.  I glued my banner to my card.  I hope you like my card, I think it's fun.

Here are the Amazing Sponsors:


Tawny Owl Paperie

A Colorful Life Designs

Colorado Craft Company

Newton's Nook Designs

Not 2 Shabby

Gina K Designs

Taylored Expressions

Angie Blom Digital Stamps

Unity Stamp Co.

Twiddler's Nook

Fresh and Renewed with Teresa

RAM Stamps

Therm O Web

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

Pink & Main

Lawn Fawn

Jaded Blossom

Gina Marie Designs

Bearly Art (New Sponsor)





2 comments:

  1. Wow! Such a beautiful and festive card, Von Marie! Love it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much sweet friend!!! This Linky Party flew by I was having so much fun!!!

      Delete

Simple Notecard using 2 New Stencils from A Colorful Life Designs

 Hello everyone.  I have a simple notecard today using 2 New Stencils from A Colorful Life Designs .  Use VonFan10 to save 10% off your purc...