Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Holiday Card

 Hello everyone.  I have another Holiday Card today for the BYSHC Falling For The Holidays Linky Party.  I hope your linking up your cards too.  There are Amazing Sponsors.  use the Graphic and Hashtag for your projects.   #fallingfortheholidays2023byshclp


Sketch 38



I used Sponsors Pink & Main and Lawn fawn today for my Holiday Card.  I also used the Sketch 38 up above and you can enter your card in our FB group in the correct album to win a prize for this month too.  I used pattern papers from Lawn Fawn using scraps from my stash.  I cut my papers according to the sketch 38.  This is one of my favorite sketches.  Crystal does a Amazing job!  I stamped this cute reindeer mug from Pink & Main Mugs and Kisses Stamp with black ink on white cardstock and colored it with my Copic markers.  I fussy cut it out.


I stamped a sentiment from the same stamp set and cut it with my paper trimmer.  I glued everything to a A2 card base and for fun added some glitter glaze from Lawn Fawn on the marshmallows which were still wet when I took this photo.  I did add some white gel accents with my gelly roll pen. I hope you like it.

Here are the Amazing Sponsors:


Tawny Owl Paperie

A Colorful Life Designs

Colorado Craft Company

Newton's Nook Designs

Not 2 Shabby

Gina K Designs

Taylored Expressions

Angie Blom Digital Stamps

Unity Stamp Co.

Twiddler's Nook

Fresh and Renewed with Teresa

RAM Stamps

Therm O Web

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

Pink & Main

Lawn Fawn

Jaded Blossom

Gina Marie Designs

Bearly Art (New Sponsor)




2 comments:

Simple Notecard using 2 New Stencils from A Colorful Life Designs

 Hello everyone.  I have a simple notecard today using 2 New Stencils from A Colorful Life Designs .  Use VonFan10 to save 10% off your purc...