Friday, August 25, 2023

With Love

 Hi everyone.  I am so back to be back I had a busy week and felt like I lost my mojo for a few days.  I was able to put together a fun and easy card.  I hope you like it.


I chose to use this fun beautiful Anya from the The Greeting Farm Anya Reboot Stamp set.  I stamped her on white cardstock and colored her in with my copic markers. I then fussy cut her out.  I used a Scalloped rectangle die and cut out some Doodlebug pattern paper to match Anya.  I cut a border of flowers out for my background.


I have a flowers and leaves die on my desk from Taylored Expressions that was free with a purchase that I cut them out with white cardstock and colored them in with my copic markers to match.  I stamped a sentiment from TGF Cute Script Stamp with black ink on white cardstock. I cut my sentiment out with my paper trimmer.  I glued everything to a A2 card base with liquid glue and I popped up my sentiment with foam tape.  I glued some sequins to match I hope you like my card.  TGF images always make me smile.

Supplies:






2 comments:

  1. Von so precious, sorry I don't always get over here but I do see your fab makes in my group xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww Thank you so very much Annie!!! You make me smile. XOXO

      Delete

Simple Notecard using 2 New Stencils from A Colorful Life Designs

 Hello everyone.  I have a simple notecard today using 2 New Stencils from A Colorful Life Designs .  Use VonFan10 to save 10% off your purc...