Sunday, October 18, 2026

{BYSHC} Another Holiday Card for Sketch 74

 Hello everyone I have another Holiday card for the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 74. It's also Day 3 for the Falling For The Holidays Linky Party. We have until October 23, so let's get those Christmas, Hanukkah, Winter, etc. cards ready. Use our graphic and hashtag  










Here is my Holiday card using the Card Sketch 74. I used pattern papers from LDRS and sentiment is from Sponsor Taylored Expressions. Who is a sponsor for the Card Sketch 74 as well as the Falling For The Holidays Linky Party.


Everything was glued to a A2 card base 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. I added some Christmas embellishments that are from Sponsor Kat Scrappiness.  I had so much fun making this card. You still have time to join us! And you can link it up to our Falling For The Holidays Linky Party too.



Check out our Amazing Sponsors!

A Colorful Life Designs

Angie Blom Digital Designs

Club Scrap

Creative Worship Stamps

Digi Doodle Studios

Fresh and Renewed with Teresa

Gina K. Designs

Gina Marie Designs

In Love With Paper with Cindy Messer

Jaded Blossom

Kat Scrappiness

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

Lawn Fawn

LazzieJ's Crafting Corner with Jacinda Chen {NEW!}

Markers, Ink & Paper with Cathy Preissing

Newton's Nook Designs

Not 2 Shabby

Pajama Crafter Stamps

Pink & Main

QT Cards with Mom

RAM Stamps

Stamping Bella

Tawny Owl Paperie

Taylored Expressions

The Crafting Duo

The Greeting Farm

Therm O Web

Unity Stamp Co.

Vonmariedesign

Waffle Flower

Whimsy Stamps {NEW!!!}















No comments:

Post a Comment

{BYSHC} Another Holiday Card for Sketch 74

 Hello everyone I have another Holiday card for the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 74 . It's also Day 3 for the Falling For The Holidays Linky...