Hello everyone. I'm back with a New card for Inspired by...Blog Challenge #IB389. This week it's Butterfly or Bumblebee and lovely colors and a New Card Sketch.
Let's Get Started:
I was inspired by the Butterfly theme and colors and I had this New Butterfly Stamp waiting to be used from Unity Stamp Co. called
A Thought Flew By that was a April KOM. I stamped this Big Butterfly with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white cardstock and colored with my Copic markers. I gave my butterfly blue eyes. I then fussy cut my butterfly with a white border.
I ink blended on another sheet of white cardstock using a Rectangle Stencil from MFT Stamps it has the negative piece easily blend with 2 ink colors. You can use a die and masking paper too. I then used Hero Arts Soft Vanilla ink and Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide ink. I cut my stenciled background to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.
Next, I stamped my sentiment with VersaFine CLAIR ink in Nocturne on white cardstock and fussy cut it out. I glued my stenciled background to a pink A2 card base and popped up my butterfly and sentiment with foam tape. I think it came out so cute and I used the yellow, brown, pink, and blue colors from the inspiration photo.
You still have time to join us!
Join me on the Inspired by Blog every Tuesday!!!
How to participate:
Create a card inspired by the photo OR
Create a card inspired by the sketch OR
Create a card inspired by BOTH. Upload your card and how you were inspired to a blog and/or Instagram and copy/paste the link to the Inlinkz Link Party.
Don't forget to tag inspired_by_challenge on the socials. #inspiredbychallenges and share in the FB group.
If you do Butterfly or Bumblebee it will be fine
Too cute of a card. Love the inspiration. 🦋🩷💜🥰
ReplyDeleteAwwww Thank you sweet friend Hugs!!!!!
DeleteThis card is absolutely precious!!
ReplyDeleteAwwwww Thank you so very much Celeste Hugs!!!
Delete