Monday, September 9, 2024

A Cheery Happy Birthday Card

 Hello everyone.  I have a Birthday Card to share.  I used the New Flower Globe stencil from A Colorful Life Designs New September Release.  Don't forget to use my code VonFan10 to save 10% off on your purchases.



On my card I decided to used yellow cardstock.  I think it's cheery for a Birthday card.  What do you think? I ink blended the Flower Globe 6x6 Stencil with Catherine Pooler Flirty Fuchsia, Catherine Pooler Party Dress, and Catherine Pooler Aquatini inks.  I then cut my yellow cardstock to 4 x 5 1/4.



I cut out a happy birthday die with blue cardstock from simon Says Stamp.  I glued everything to a A2 card base using my liquid glue.  I then embellished my card with card bling from a Colorful Life Designs.  I hope you like it.  Shop the New Release here 

Supplies:



Crystal Iris Purple Potion 




Compensated affiliate links used when available. If you place an order after clicking on one of my links, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends of Unity Blog Hop October 2026

 Hello everyone. I'm so excited for our Friends Of Unity Blog Hop for October. Our cue this month is Pink October Breast Cancer Awarenes...