Thursday, July 25, 2024

Christmas in July Linky Party Extra Christmas Card

 Hello everyone.  I have another card for the BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party Day 7.  Today is almost the last day and I may still be able to get another one finished.  I hope you were able to achieve some Holiday cards for the Linky Party.  Use hashtag #christmasinjuly2024byshclp





I used Sponsor Angie Blom Digital Designs for my card as well as a square die from New Sponsor Waffle Flower.  I had the Joyful Christmas Ride Digital Kit printed out for me already probably from the previous Linky Party or a previous sale.  It was printed on watercolor paper so I colored it in with a Altenew paint pan set.  I had fun watercoloring.  I then cut it out with a square die from Waffle Flower Nesting Additional Square Dies 


I found some pattern paper in my stash and glued everything to a A2 card base.  I tied a  twine bow and glued some sequins.  It was pretty easy and fun.  And another card to add to my stash.

Here is a List of our Amazing Sponsors:


Tawny Owl Paperie

Unity Stamp Co.

Not 2 Shabby

Angie Blom Digital Designs

Lawn Fawn

Twiddler’s Nook

Therm O Web

RAM Stamps 

Gina K Designs 

Waffle Flower {NEW Sponsor}

Colorado Craft Company

Newton’s Nook Designs

A Colorful Life Designs

Jaded Blossom

Pink & Main

Gina Marie Designs






8 comments:

  1. The little doggy with his holiday friends is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh.. I love this, Von Marie! Beautiful colors and fabulous design! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And a jolly card it is! Very happy and festive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a happy darling card.

    ReplyDelete

Nice As Pie

 Hello everyone.  I have a fun Pie card to share.  I'm not that much of a Pie Girl but I do love some Apple and Pumpkin Pie,  Usually I ...